Looking for a guilt-free chocolate snack? This homemade pistachio gogi bark takes only 5 minutes and serves up some super power goodness like raw cacao powder and gogi berries. Cacao is high in magnesium, minerals, and antioxidants and gogi berries have amazing anti-inflammatory power and protect against cancer and heart disease.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Passive Time||20 minutes|
- 3 Tbsp cocoa butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw cacao
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- dash salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 2 Tbsp gogi berries
- Heat cocoa butter and coconut oil over a double boiler. Once melted add cacao, honey, and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Line an 8X8 baking pan with parchment paper. Pour the melted chocolate into the pan and spread the chocolate into a thin, even layer. Sprinkle the pistachios and goji berries on top of the chocolate. Freeze for about 10 minutes to harden and then break into pieces. Keep refrigerated.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Erin Sands is a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert whose focus is on using food and nutrition to build health and reverse disease.
Latest posts by Erin Sands (see all)
- Meyer Lemon Tart – Gluten/Dairy Free - January 23, 2020
- Gingery Roasted Cranberry Sauce - November 9, 2019
- Blueberry Skillet Baked Oatmeal - June 18, 2019