Here’s a hand-off spin on a holiday classic!
- 1 navel orange
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp real maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch ground cloves
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice the orange in half and place in a square baking dish along with the cranberries. Combine the maple syrup with the spices and 2 tablespoons of water. Pour over the dish.
- Roast for 25 minutes until cranberries have burst. Allow to cool about 10 minutes until orange is cool enough to handle. Squeeze juice from orange over cranberries. Add honey and grated ginger. Stir to combine, mashing berries with a wooden spoon.
- Chill overnight.
Share this Recipe
The following two tabs change content below.
Erin Sands is a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert whose focus is on using food and nutrition to build health and reverse disease.
Latest posts by Erin Sands (see all)
- Meyer Lemon Tart – Gluten/Dairy Free - January 23, 2020
- Gingery Roasted Cranberry Sauce - November 9, 2019
- Blueberry Skillet Baked Oatmeal - June 18, 2019