- 2 2/3 cups (298 g) blanced almond flour
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sift all dry ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Add eggs and milk and whisk to combine. Pour into greased loaf pan, or line it with parchment.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely.
Alternatively, you can bake this in muffin tins or greased ramekins for an English muffin style.
Share this Recipe